NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in having a "roll bar" mounted on my 20' grady-white. I have a soft top on now and want to kept it, but I want something to mount lights and poll holders. It would also have to be strong enough so my passengers can hold on to it. My soft to fram work is taking a pounding. If any one has any info it would be a great help.

G

·
You would probably be better off to get a T-Top for it. That would allow you to do all those things plus.

The Bassman

·
Registered
16 Posts
TS - I am picking up a 1993 20' Grady on 11/3. It has a roll bar (owner calls it a radar arch) with four rocket launchers. I may not want to keep it. Will know more when I pick up the boat-I've only seen pictures. Send me a note and I'll let you know. May fit your boat. [email protected]

best of luck, bill bottigzz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.