NorEast Fishing Forum banner

INPUT NEEDED!

7K views 47 replies 30 participants last post by  squid711 
#1 ·
Well, we're in the process of moving to our new location. And we're working on getting the website back to normal.
Could everyone please reply to this post and tell us who your ISP is and how the site is running for you today? For example: AOL, optonline, your local library, Juno, etc
Thanks, It would really help us out.

#3 ·
Running fine but one problem

Nerd Any one not able to acess there site must flush there DNS records
This can be done by going to the dos prompt or CMD promt on Xp ans win2000 machines! Type this in the C:
ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter and you will be able to access the site!
running better on the new ISP

#20 ·
A funny thing happened on the way to the website

When I started the internet today, I got a Microsoft Update page. Usually, I just click it away for the annoyance that it is. Today, after taking some time to install some new virus software (Thanks Matt), I was in the reading kind of mood. Much to my surprise, I found that Microsoft was sending me updates to help my web browser and email.

I found that I had not installed one update in the three years I had this thing. Guess what! It seems to be working a lot better now. Big surprise huh.

Nerd, I am using OS Girlfriend 7.0 :) with the recently updated IE 6.0 and Optimum Online and it seems to moving along very nicely now.

I also am not getting PM alerts, but I see that is being addressed. Thanks guys.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.