NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some one good in the Lauderdale/ Miami area who could possibly link me up with another person or group to split the cost of a good charter trip. I don't really care if it's inshore or offshore, or night swords, WHATEVER! I'll be down there from Feb 22 to the 26th.I just want to fish for whatever might be bitting well at that time.

I'm just one guy, possibly with my wife, but probably not. Don't want to spend a ton of cash for one day fishing. NOT looking to blow $750. More like $200 or more like less.It really depends upon the trip though, and the right convincing I guess in the end?

·
Registered
259 Posts
inexpensive fishing in FL

Not sure, but not likely to get on a charter boat for anything near $200. But, I check out a sight called swordfish central and I have seen posts asking to ride along with the guys that are out fishing on private boats. If you ask nicely, you may just get an invite and just help out with expenses.

Their website is http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/forum/swordfishing/

Good luck

Andy
on the Jiggs and Barbara

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.