NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forget where the heck that thread was, but there was a Noreast member (a woman) looking to meet a good man. Well if your reading this I have two words for you. Home Depot.

Was just there the other day.......there was tons of men with Levis, construction boots, 5 o'clock shadows and orange aprons on, that kind of reminded me of orange grundens....anyway....you should check it out one day. Good luck! :);)

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
LMAO...Im in Home Depot all the time and I see women there making passes at guys too....That is funny

Just the other day I was in the lumber isle when this old lady started rapping to me....hehehehe.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
LMAO...Im in Home Depot all the time and I see women there making passes at guys too....That is funny

Just the other day I was in the lumber isle when this old lady started rapping to me....hehehehe.

Chicks love guys that go to Home Depot. They can't wait to come up and ask you questions about something.
Then, they ask if you "do that work on the side, and if you could comoe by and take a look"........

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
OMD wrote:
I have two words for you. Home Depot.

Was just there the other day.......there was tons of men with Levis, construction boots, 5 o'clock shadows and orange aprons on, that kind of reminded me of orange grundens...

Are you really sure I can't date your sister??

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Onemoredrift wrote:
I forget where the heck that thread was, but there was a Noreast member (a woman) looking to meet a good man. Well if your reading this I have two words for you. Home Depot.

Was just there the other day.......there was tons of men with Levis, construction boots, 5 o'clock shadows and orange aprons on, that kind of reminded me of orange grundens....anyway....you should check it out one day. Good luck! :);)

Yes, it was FSHMTK...............

SO I put up a personal ad- .........

This post edited by gverb1219 05:15 PM 01/21/2008

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aquarius, I am not sure of her status at the moment, I will find out for you. ;) Are you going to the bash? Maybe if she is single and your are single, I can see what I can do.

Yup, Home Depot is a chick magnet for sure. They play the old damsel in distress syndrome.

Hey we might be on to something guys......who needs Match.com??? Home depot should have on there Homedepot.com a dating section.
They can catagorize it by plumbing, carpentry, electrical, home and garden, flooring, painting, tools, ect......so whatever the chicky is into is the section she would click on.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
Im serious ...if i wasnt married....you could find me in the paint/floor/lumber isle with a beer in hand
.....answering questions
...house call???

You stay in that section........... I'll keep hanging out in the tools department.....
;);)

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
Im serious ...if i wasnt married....you could find me in the paint/floor/lumber isle with a beer in hand
.....answering questions
...house call???

You stay in that section........... I'll keep hanging out in the tools department.....
;);)

ok i dont c them at home depot

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
Wait a minute I like the tool section too...but Im no tool

Girls dont visit that area anyway...No Kitchen cabinets...wow there are some crazy women there. I have to carry a hammer to prevent them from ripping my cloths off

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
1dogshy wrote:
oh great, so if i ask a real question of someone
, they are gonna think i want in there pants???

I'm with Linc, if you ask me all you'll get is an answer!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
1dogshy wrote:
oh great, so if i ask a real question of someone
, they are gonna think i want in there pants???

I'm with Linc, if you ask me all you'll get is an answer!

ok, good, there are still some people there for real reasons!!

(ed, try a different home depot):rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.