NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,680 Posts
Working here legally and sending monies home is one thing, but what bugs me is when these workers get laid off for the off-season, then move back home to their country and collect unemployment from this country. That, to me seems like an abuse of the system. I wonder where the state mails their UI checks to?

Just doesn't make sense to me. How can the state pay insurance benefits to a person who works and lives here temporarily?

· Registered
5,680 Posts
makobob wrote:
I agree.
Bob
How can you agree?:confused:.. You made the comment in the first place. You can't agree with yourself. That just makes no sense........,

Now,......... I agree......not with myself, but with your origional comment. lol;)

· Registered
5,680 Posts
loligo wrote:
OceanChaser wrote:
Why do you consider this land yours?
What do you have against others coming here to make a life for themselves?
Just curious...not trying to be confrontational?

ICE will be seeing you very very soon pal.

Don't forget this zinger too....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
OceanChaser wrote:

I pay $5,000 a clip to bring illegals from Peru here to NY. Often times they are caught before getting here.
But you know what??? They work just as hard if not harder than
most Americans. Most are trying to make an honest living to support THEIR family. And I can guarentee you that none are losers enough to stay home and watch MTV and Beavis and Butthead all day long wasting the empty space in thier heads.
It will only get easier for immigrants to come here in the coming years. Mark my words.
BTW...Clena is making my breakfast right now. It should be a criminal offense how some immigrants are treated by americans.
Yes...I am white and have lived on LI 37 years...went to Chaminade HS and then Villanova.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts