NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a great one from Geo. Bush!

The bill would give temporary legal status to millions of unlawful immigrants, provided they came forward, paid a fine and underwent criminal background checks. To apply for a green card, they would have to pay another fine, learn English, return to their home country and wait in line.

THE TRUTH!
THERE IS NO FEDERAL DATABASE TO DO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS, YOU HAVE TO GO TO EACH AGENCY AND STATE.
GET THIS! THEY HAVE 24 HOURS TO DO IT!!!!! IF NOT THEY ARE CONSIDERED CLEAN!

ABOUT THE FINE. BANK OF AMERICA HAS A PLAN TO LEND THE 5K TO THE APPLICANT WITH NO CREDIT HISTORY. GEE I WONDER WHO'S CAMPAIGN THEY PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER THING. A GUY CRAWLS UNDER THE FENCE ONE DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THE NEW VISA. HE GETS A LOAN HE WILL NEVER PAY OFF FROM BANK OF AMERICA, APPLIES AND GETS A "Z" VISA CARD. HE CAN LIVE AND WORK HERE INDEFINITELY.
THE GUY WHO APPLYS FROM HIS HOME COUNTRY THE PROPER WAY TO COME IN AS A GUEST WORKER CAN ONLY STAY A SHORT TIME AND HAS TO RETURN TO HIS HOME COUNTRY.

AMNESTY? SURE IS, THE LAWBREAKER WHO CRAWLED UNDER THE FENCE CAN STAY FOREVER, THE GUY WHO PROPERLY WAITS IN LINE FOR A GUEST WORKER PERMIT, GETS KICKED OUT AFTER A SHORT TIME HERE.

PELOSI THINKS IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE FAMILY BASED. LET THEM IN JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SOMEONES RELATIVE. GREAT, BRING IN THE OLD THAT DON'T WORK SO THEY CAN SUCK SOCIAL SECURITY DRY! KEEP OUT THE HIGHLY SKILLED WORKER WHO WILL EARN A GOOD SALARY AND PAY A DECENT AMOUNT IN INCOME AND SS TAXES. SMART. HOW MUCH WILL A "Z" CARD HOLDER EARN...
NOT ENOUGHT TO PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, THAT IS FOR SURE. WITH THE EARNED INCOME CREDITS, CHILD TAX CREDIT ETC, THE FEDS WILL HAVE TO SEND THEM A CHECK!!!!!!!!!

AM I NUTS OR WHAT???? THIS IS WHAT OUR PRESIDENT AND LAWMAKERS IN DC CONSIDER A GREAT PLAN. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND!

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ocean Chaser!

Nothing at all.
JUST DO IT LEGALLY!
Just like my great Grand Parents did.
Why do I consider this land mine. I DON'T.
But, I abide by the laws of this land!
I pay my share and then some to support others who don't deserve it.
PERIOD.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AZ Good Point

Why not a national referendum to decide the fate of immigration?
I'll tell you why. A politico needs to survive by getting as many votes as possible. This is done by lying to the public. We as citizens know that they are full of sh.t, but gullible immigrants don't.
They BS them with what they want to hear then get reelected. It is that simple.
If they put it to a vote it would be killed. Then where are they getting their votes.

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LI to...

Intelligent but flawed response.
Check the stats.
The bottom line, they are criminals. Our country is based on OBEYING THE LAWS.
Why should I welcome families exceeding two or three dozen people. What do they have to offer this country? Four grandparents, umpteen uncles, aunts, first cousins. DO THE MATH.

I am tired of supporting this element. For the most part they take and give nothing in return.. Why should I pay to educate these illegals?????? Why should I pay for there handouts: food stamps, or Debit Cards. Go to Meat Farms or Compare Foods on the weekend and stand at the checkout counter and watch AND LEARN.

Most of all I am tired of listening to liberal whiners like you!

I am earning a great salary, but can't afford these handouts anymore.

Mike, your right. Jan 07. But.....like you said, how are you going to find out when they came in??????? Ask them. Reality is yesterday.

This post edited by makobob 05:07 PM 05/29/2007

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
IMMIGRATION

LI......Typical shoot from the hip liberal response. In your glee to shoot me down, you accused me of being biased against Hispanics and a racist.
PLEASE REVIEW MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD AND TELL ME WHERE THE WORD HISPANIC APPEARS. IT DOESN'T.

WHY SHOULD EVEY MIDDLE CLASS WORKER BE CHARGED WITH THE BURDEN OF SUPPORTING THIS THIRD WORLD ELEMENT AND INSTANTLY BRING THEM TO MIDDLE CLASS STATUS. SOMETHING MY FAMILY HAS WORKED AT AND EARNED LEGALLY FOR FOUR GENERATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY.

LARRY
WHO IS "WE"??????? I DIDN'T KILL ANY INDIANS! NOR DID ANY OF MY RELATIVES SINCE THEY ENTERED THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY IN THE LATE 1800s.

MAKOMIKE:
You are right. You will be able to crawl under the fence the day before the deadline for the "Z" Visa. When they ask you when you entered, just continue lying and say prior to Jan '07. So the floodgates are now open, and I hear they are pouring in like roaches!!

This post edited by makobob 11:29 AM 05/30/2007

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Why should I care?

LI...
Why should I care about the plight of the poor Mexican.
Here is a research project for you....The Boston Tea Party and the Revolutionary War. To some extent the Civil War.
What did the American people do to a gov't that was oppressive, corrupt and giving nothing in return? Fight, win and continue as a unified, stronger nation.

Until the Mexicans do that(since you brought up the mexican word) and revolt against their government that is oppressive, corrupt etc.
They deserve nothing!!!! Period.
So what do many of them do, come to America to destroy our society. Everything we have worked our asses off to build. They know living 25 to a house is wrong, they know being here is wrong, they know driving without a license is wrong, they know not having insurance is wrong, they know volleyball games until the wee hours of the morning in a residential neighborhood is wrong and on and on.

Gee, I think I hear someone from Switzerland calling me on the phone. I think he cares about my plight as a dopey middle class American stuggling to make ends meet and support 12 million criminal sponges at the same time. Oh Oh he wants to support me and my family financially and raise me to upper class status. He is telling me, come to Switzerland and helpmyself to everything, AND DEMAND IT!!

Oh, I just woke up, it was only a dream!

PS Are these 12 million new "Z" visa holders subject to the DRAFT??? Or,
just the law abiding American citizens???
Do they get to stay at home to nurture their families and dance in the streets??

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Our Leaders and LI to.....

"that approach is unworkable and unreasonable" GET OUT!
Boy has that one been played out.
Why??????? Millions cross the GW Bridge each week. Millions fly out of this country each week. Why is this line of BS the standard response form the turds in Washington? And that rum soaked murderer Kennedy!

IT IS ALL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts