NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,980 Posts
I have an idea, how about we get all the people who are for this bill to sponsor someone. They can co sign the papers to make sure they pay the required fees and make sure they pay taxes for at least 10 years. If the sponsoree fails to pay, the the sponsorer has to foot the bill.

I bet they run for the hills

· Registered
8,980 Posts
LI to MD. What exactly is your point. No sarcasm, no posts designed to incite introspection, just your point boiled down to a few clear lines. Forget what other people say, just tell us what YOUR point is.

Mine,

regardless of where you came from,ancestry, language, or color, If you are illegally in this country, then get out. If you want to enter legally, then apply, gain admittance( LEGALLY) and become a productive, tax paying, non social service abusing, licensed and insured driver,that adds to the country and does not take advantadge of loopholes to gain free anything.

· Registered
8,980 Posts
I, we, you, have earned the entitlement that comes with being a citezen of the U.S. Our Familes have shed blood, so that we can live here with the rights that we enjoy. With those rights come responsibilities.One of those resposibilities is to pay your fair share. So either they pay up or they should leave. The United States citizenship is a membership that doesn't come free. You can't just walk in here without paying your dues and contributing to the good of all.

Like I said, you should sponsor an illegal alien. Co sign for his debt and taxes to make sure he pays his fair share.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts