NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make a suggestion. When members pay their yearly fee, can we get a Noreast flag of something to put on our boat to identify us as Noreasters?

I think it would be great to meet other Noreast members while out on the water, and it would promte the site.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Scott1280 wrote:
BLUEFISH9 wrote:
That could be dangerous...identifying other members could lead to loose sinkers flying at their boat.
;) j/k
Are you threatening me??
;););););)

LMAO!!!

Yea we should put a little elephant or donkey in the corner of the flags lol.

·
Administrator
112,305 Posts
John,
you must have read my mind when i saw this thread i was thinking it is a good idea. I will bring it up

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
BLUEFISH9 wrote:
That could be dangerous...identifying other members could lead to loose sinkers flying at their boat.
;) j/k

Yeah He will be the main culprit!!

This post edited by MakoMike 08:51 AM 01/26/2008

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
I've been trying to get George to do stickers for the cars/trucks for years, but so far no luck. Stickers would work for boats as well.

Whats with this George guy...He dont like to make money?
No zipper ups...no stickers. He could use cafepress . com or something. It yeilds income but doesnt cost him a penny...here, take a look at my companies hat:

http://www.cafepress.com/fishfinda.108317533

(and no im not trying to advertise so please refrain from the 100 administrative PM's)

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
SinkerBouncer wrote:
Billy40 wrote:
This post edited by canyonfvr 02:06 PM 01/25/2008 wrote:

Did I devirginize you?
Cany?s had his cherry broken already.

You?re just another cheap trick.

Who was the Canny's 1st LOL!!!

Hey I had Andy from posted 08/19/2007 12:34 AM Edit
Delete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what?

I just met with the T-Shirt Guy. Andy Smith from st.james silk screening & Embroidery gave me 20 Norest T shirts with the Striped Bass Embroided on it. Just like the ones from the 1st BBQ. Anyway he only charged me $5 Bucks per shirt. What should I do? Raffle them off? 1st come 1st serve? Sell them to the highest bidder NO! All different sizes and colors. Very cool looking and they say Nor'East on them With the Bass Logo above. Any Ideas?

Pablo
T-SHIRTS

This post edited by stpaul7 02:47 PM 01/25/2008

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
SinkerBouncer wrote:
Billy40 wrote:
This post edited by canyonfvr 02:06 PM 01/25/2008 wrote:

Did I devirginize you?
Cany?s had his cherry broken already.

You?re just another cheap trick.

And Pablo....whats with stealing my avatar? Now Billy40's gonna get confused and start arguing with you. well...trying anyway

This post edited by MakoMike 08:48 AM 01/26/2008

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.