NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On things that I know nothing about, does anyone have a suggestion?
There seems to be a surplus of useless info?

This message was edited by mattyblazer on 11-17-01 @ 5:10 PM

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would like to know the correct way of fishing eels with broken backs with a Lami/Van Staal combo in a Staten Island hot spot.

This message was edited by basshole on 11-16-01 @ 9:30 PM

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First you run the eels over with your car, to make them lifeless and undesirable, and all the big mouths know that van staal sucks, you should use south bend or some other cutting edge brand.Then fluke the mess in to the shore, and only fish at dead low or slack tides. And also brag about only keeping 1 bass. And most importantly floating around in wet suit during a contest from the beach is only wrong if you get caught.

Eat digest and release!!!

This message was edited by mattyblazer on 11-16-01 @ 10:32 PM

·
Registered
498 Posts
Here is some good advice!

Date posted November 16, 2001 6:50 AM

Posted by Striper Swiper

Report location Coney Island

Fishing method Surf

Had a good day on Coney Island got a striper and a blue on Gibbs Surface Swimmer great lure. The striper was 18 punnds and the blue was 14. Sold the blue to some Chinesse guy fo a $20! He told me that he was getting short stripers off the jetty and blacks on crabs were great. With the cold weather finnaly arriving blacks would be getting hungrier and bigger so go to SheepsHead jump on Pilot II and get your rigs ready you wont be dissapointed. My buddy got a 5 & 8 ponder which he sold for $75! Got his money back and moneys worth on one trip. Good Luck!

Sincerly,

Striper(moron) Swiper

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hey Mr.Blazer

I made a bucktail out of an old gray toupee about 5 years ago, but over time my bucktail went bald. Can you tell me where I can find a nice used toupee at a good price.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.