NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi CA,
Nice to have you aboard...d'ya think Cape Cod fishermen might sqeeze in another week or two worth of fishing before the fish follow the geese south? :)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi fisherman!!!!!

Welcome aboard.

Now I can keep up with your adventures...

Wish I was sitting on top of the wheel house with a video camera this coming Sat at Orient.

Don't give those poachers for Jersey a chance. HA!!!!!

The 14' spey rod will be a reality this spring, just in time for you to give it a good test.

Capt Neil

Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil
(631)567-8049

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello Jerry!
Thanks for the greeting and it?s nice to be here!
Let me tell ya? the water temperature is dropping fast! Although many of my sources are telling me that the fat lady is already singing, there are a few diehards still banging the big leftovers. When all things are done? the codfishing should be at its best! :)

?Crazy? Alberto

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hiya Capt. Neil!

Thank you for the welcome and I think this should be a lot of fun? Let me tell ya, I am really looking forward to this Saturday?s tog trip. Orient Pt. here I come! :)

As far as those Jersey toggers goes?. Naw, I am not worried. Hehehe?

Give me a buzz and let?s discuss this 14? spey rod. I can?t wait! :D

?Crazy? Alberto

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello Mellowyellow,

Yes, Orient Pt. is really a great place to fish. You should also scout other areas such as the Middle grounds, Plum Island, Race, Sluiceway, The Ruins, and Pigeon Rip.

All these areas are productive! ;)

?Crazy? Alberto

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello Mr. Skinner,

It's good to be here and thanks for the welcome!

The surf season is coming to an end soon, but let's hope there are a few more trophies to be had! ;)

Tight lines and Sharp Hooks!

"Crazy" Alberto

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.