NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a long strange trip its been....

OK I guess since the moderator logo shows up next to my name, I should do a little explain'n. Hi! I'm Matt "Crash" Burd and I'm the new Moderator for this board. I'm a diehard fisherman of the freshwater type. I do fish the salt, but it'll always be second in my book.

I am a avid fan of the NYC Reservoir system and am tickled pink that they will be open to us agian. I do go just about anywhere though, so don't be surprised if your on your favorite lake and see me.

Now for the reason I'm here. George says you guys have been makin to much ruckus down here unsupervised and all, so he's sent me in to keep an eye on yous troublemakers :), Nah...I'm here to help you guys with whatever info you need pertaining to freshwater topics. Hopefully we'll all learn something at the end of the day.

This is gonna be good....

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hey Crash!!! Congrats man!!! Way to go!!! Woohoo Freshwater fishing!!! Um, ok, I meant the first three ;)
Seriously, congrats on being appointed moderator. You'll bring a wealth of info to this board, even if it is about freshwater "fishing."
It seems you really know your stuff and you gladly offer whatever help you can provide.
Good luck and Noreast is lucky to have ya.

Mike
got tog?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hey Crash...
CONGRATULATIONS PAL.
This is gonna be alot of fun for ya.... Just be sure to devulge all your secret spots and your favorite methods... and you should be OK! ;)

I will be stopping in every now and then to keep an eye on ya. Way cool man! :)

Tight Lines and keep them hooks sharp!

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That SPECIAL picture??? ;) I hope its buried in the archives somewhere!!! LOL

You should be bringing a wealth of info to this site. Maybe I'll take up freshwater fishing again.
Yeah, I finally got rid of that bad mojo and got my doubledigit tog!!! Was doing pretty bad especially after the Conger Monger had touched my rod on the pre-Tog Fling.
One of my good buddies really got into fly fishing last year and I might try my hand at that this year so I'll have some questions for ya soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.