NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Technically 14 years next week

I was at Smith Barney, then Citigroup Asset Management then we go spun off to Legg Mason. So technically I never left the company and my lenght of service still shows as 14 years which is sweet for the PTO's. The funniest part is that I am 33 yrs. old so when I tell people how long I have been here I get some strange looks!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Im in telecom so layoffs are very common. I was with ATT/TCG for 6 yrs and with Vonage now for 4. Im 35 so I really dont have alot of time in as Im fairly young. Anyone else in telecom?

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think things will last much longer here though, bosses are 84 and 79 - they are looking to sell and retire.

I'm keeping my eyes open for something new.

Or better yet, hopefully start my own business.

This post edited by Blazetoy 09:53 AM 01/09/2008

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
36 years last August - same company

This post edited by wader 10:18 AM 01/09/2008

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
35 years in the printing biz. :)
First 7 years working in sales for a few different companies, then 12 years in my own company with a partner and finally the last 16 years running my company solo.
In the early years it was tough making sales calls as a four year old. :rolleyes:

......Hey Koz you look way too young to have 32 years work experience. I figured that should be your age.

......Mike doesn?t running Makomania count for anything ?

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
SinkerBouncer wrote:
......Mike doesn?t running Makomania count for anything ?

Not during the winter! Actually I'm starting a 6 week temp assignment next Monday, which may lead to a permanent position. Down near your neck of the woods, but in CT.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.