NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several reports on snowshoes coming from the Hooter Buoy. I would like to try that area. Is that the buoy that appears on the chart as R "2" in the area marked as Southwest Ledge near Block Island ?.

Thanks for any info.

· Premium Member
68,827 Posts
Nope,Not the one on southwest ledge, its much closer to the island. Look about a mile off the west coast of the island a little north of the south end. You should find two bouys there, the northern one os the hooter.

· Banned
32 Posts
Hooter Bouy's?

Me and the Bouy's were in Hooters just last week and did see a couple of Snow Bunnies. They had shoes on too!

An Irish Lad came walkin out the door and his father stopped him to ask "Whats the chickin wire for?" the lad replied that he was going fishing for chickins and before the old man could say nothin the lad was gone and back with a net full a chickins.

Next day the lad was headed out with a roll of Duck Tape and the old man stops him again "Its for cathin Ducks Dad the lad replied " and zipped out the door.... Damm if he didnt come back with Mallards stuck on the tape.

Next day the Lad is walking out with a hand full of ***** Willows and his Father yells! Hey wait for me Lad I'll Git me Hat!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.