NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, got up early this morning and took a ride with a couple of my fishing buddies down to A/C for there boat show, may i say this was my 4th time at this show and it did not dissapoint again, this show was very organized with some premiere battle wagons, henriques, cabo, ocean yacht, etc, ran into alot of my old racing buddies, it was great to see old friends, stopped and chatted with noreast member hemp from canyon runner, all and all a great day with great friends, sorry about the poor quality of pictures but there was so much light in there, guess i got to talk to pablo and get advice on taking pictures in heavily lit areas, oh thats right ill have to ask kat she took over the pictures, pablos only doing video now, lol, hope to see you guys soon.
carl
offracing

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
AC Boat Show

Went yesterday to the boat show. It was great. Second time for me. There are some pretty good deals there for everything from tackle to boats. I have got to start playing lotto more often!

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
catfish

i loved the everglades myself, i actually like what chris craft did with there center console, sought of looks like a scout, great show.
carl
offracing

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was there on Saturday. There were a lot of really beautiful boats. I loved the Parkers and similar cabin-style boats. I was looking for the Evans Brother boat that they had at the show last year, but I didn't see it. That boat had an insanely huge beam and giant ****pit. It looked like you could play hockey back there if you wanted to.

Anyway, the one boat that really impressed me was the Silver Hawk. They had the 23' model there if I remember correctly. It was mint green, twin evinrudes, and was just beautiful. Everything on that boat looked like it was done by someone that really cares about building a nice boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.