NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been fishing the western sound for the past 3 years. I have recently purchased a new vessel. 20 CC 115 Yamaha 4-stroke. I will be out there at least 4 nights a week and at least one day on weekends. I have mostly fished the areas of Ft. Totten, Stepping Stones, Matinicok Pt., and Ex. Rock. The name of my boat is Kathy's Pride and it should be in the water by May 24th. Now that I have a bigger boat, I plan on venturing a bit further east. Feel free to hail me if you see me.

Thanks.

· Registered
620 Posts
Hi Ant,

You wouldn't know me because I just moved to the area a year ago. But I do know people in the Manor. I was doing work w/ Moira Casey which is how I got turned on to the area. Hooked up w/ Nina from Bryce Rea and ended up buying. I looked in the Manor but there was very litle on the market and what was, well you know the R.E. values there. Anyway, I'm down the back hill, between LIRR and Northern on Glenwood in the Westmoreland section. Nice to meet ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.