NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geeesh....:rolleyes:....:rolleyes:....:rolleyes:....:rolleyes:.......so I go to pull a 80 lb metal tray, 3 ft x 4 ft out of the back of my pickup when I hear a loud pop.
.......then I feel this really bad pain in my finger
.......then I feel a bit flush and lightheaded.......
.........then I almost drop.:rolleyes:

WTF.......I can't move my finger very well, and it hurts like a beeeeeeeeeeeeeatch.:( So I take my finger and figure I must have just broke the bone the it the way it made that popping noise.:rolleyes: So I feel it all over and it didn't seem broke, but it swelled up a bit and there was a marbel sized lump under the knuckle.:rolleyes: So off to the emergency walk in center. So the doctor x-rays it and turns out I dislocated it
...........so a little pressure here and there and back it goes.
.............EEEEEEEoooouuuuuuccccchhhhhhhhhh. The x-ray showed the tendon was pulled from the bone a bit, but not a tear and it didn't separate............just stretched the **** out of it.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Funny, but there was little swelling and except for the underside of the knuckle most of the swelling has gone down.

So, I gotta wear this little metal bar he put on my hand till next wednesday then he wants to check it again. How the heck am I gonna bowl with this on...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
....I will have to use my pinky and the one next to it............

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:........................

Attachments

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jpd wrote:
On March 7, 1998, Daniel Rudolph, the elder brother of the 1996 Olympics bomber Eric Robert Rudolph, videotaped himself cutting off one of his own hands with an electric saw in order to "send a message to the FBI and the media."

You mean you guys never saw that video? Lightweights....

Uh...............nope, but feel free to send me the link

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
AZFISHKILLER wrote:
MakoMike wrote:
What is this watch you fingers week around here?

That picture looks more like Seniors week LoL.

Linc,,, after carefully looking at Gary's pic it became clear that he edited something out so we couldnt see it
so i restored the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
likeitreallyis wrote:
when you fall asleep you'll still be flipping the bird

When I dropped the paperwork off at our personnel office, the personnel director asked me how my finger was......
....so I had NO problem showing her.....LOL......I left it up for a good long time and said look, now I gotta wear thyis..........

She didn't have a clue what I was trying to show her..........................
;);););););)

·
Registered
14,513 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
AZFISHKILLER wrote:
MakoMike wrote:
What is this watch you fingers week around here?

That picture looks more like Seniors week LoL.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:confused::confused::confused:

;);););)

Somehow I knew that was going to show up again. Ratfink!!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.