NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy Al,

Only a few more weeks before I head back to the Crocodile Bay Lodge in Costa Rica and the bar has been raised again. The film crew of "Babe Winkleman's Good Fishing" captured the action as Babe's wife caught a MONSTER ROOSTER fish that measured out to be 106 pounds -- only 6 pounds off the all tackle record.

If anyone is interested in joining this safari, you can hook up with us through ArtsNFlies at www.ArtsNFlies.com

Al, I hope you can make the next trip I'm planning in December.

Here's a one I took on the last trip. For a shot of my fifty pounder, check out ArtsNFlies...they have a click on banner ad somewhere on this site.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hi Mike,
Wow… Did you say 106 Rooster?

There are a few world travelers on this board and I thank you for posting the Crocodile Bay Lodge (Costa Rica) safari info!

I am sure it is going to be an action packed fishing event… I tried to but my schedule does not permit to do so…. :( I am going to try to reschedule my December months (codfish trips) and see what I can do …. ;)

Whatever you guys do… save me a few monster Roosters and Grouper when I get there….

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.