NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,108 Posts
Lattitudechange wrote:
Flukinicehole wrote:
Lattitudechange wrote:
I guess it stopped snowing....:rolleyes:

No I think he`s in Green Bay
.
maybe he's talking about the other type of snow....

Ahhh hitting the slopes Aaa
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,108 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
we have a weather thread if you wanna make chit chat go to the chat thread

What everyone has to post in your thread
. Your counts are high enough give Gary a chance to catch up
.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
Flukinicehole wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
we have a weather thread if you wanna make chit chat go to the chat thread

What everyone has to post in your thread
. Your counts are high enough give Gary a chance to catch up
.

couldnt you post that in the chat thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,108 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
Flukinicehole wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
we have a weather thread if you wanna make chit chat go to the chat thread

What everyone has to post in your thread
. Your counts are high enough give Gary a chance to catch up
.

couldnt you post that in the chat thread

Nope
I avoid that thread like the plague
.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
Flukinicehole wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
Flukinicehole wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
we have a weather thread if you wanna make chit chat go to the chat thread

What everyone has to post in your thread
. Your counts are high enough give Gary a chance to catch up
.

couldnt you post that in the chat thread

Nope
I avoid that thread like the plague
.

WHY :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
1 - 19 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top