NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
112,306 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
How do you work this Quote thing on here?

if you click the quote tab on a post it will automaticallyquote the author and his post. if you use the quote feature when replying to a post you have to copy the text you would like to quote then click quote put in authors name click ok then paste your text inbetween these 2 brackets

=authors name ]paste here [

This post edited by canyonfvr 09:24 AM 01/21/2008

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
canyonfvr,king of all moderators wrote:
fishon2407 wrote:

if you click the quote tab on a post it will automaticallyquote the author and his post. if you use the quote feature when replying to a post you have to copy the text you would like to quote then click quote put in authors name click ok then paste your text inbetween these 2 brackets

This post edited by likeitreallyis 09:27 AM 01/21/2008

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
If you hit Quote on the person you are trying to quote then there whole post pops up.

or

while typing out your post hit quote you will then be asked to type in a persons name, you then could copy and paste the quote between quote] Paste Your Quote Here[/quote

Got it?

This post edited by Gaucho 09:28 AM 01/21/2008

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
canyonfvr wrote:
fishon2407 wrote:

like this

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
some guy who likes turtles wrote:
fishon2407 wrote:
If you hit Quote on the person you are trying to quote then there whole post pops up.

or

while typing out your post hit quote you will then be asked to type in a persons name, you then could copy and paste the quote between quote:
Paste Your Quote Here

Got it?

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
fishon2407 wrote:

like this
correct..the easy why then you could delete everything in that quote you dont need to quote.

·
Administrator
112,306 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
I dont think I get the copy and paste thing

left click and drag your cursor over the text you want to copy when its blue right click copy..then when you want to paste it left click then right click paste

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hold on let me try

left click and drag your cursor over the text you want to copy when its blue right click copy..then when you want to paste it left click then right click paste

·
Administrator
112,306 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
If I start writing a post then want to quote someone I click quote then enter their name and highlight the quote.Right?
after you enter their name click oh then pastethe copyied text in between the brackets] [

This post edited by canyonfvr 09:40 AM 01/21/2008

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
fishon2407 needs quote help wrote:
If I start writing a post then want to quote someone I click quote then enter their name and highlight the quote.Right?

Correct

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
fishon2407 wrote:
fishon2407 wrote:
Starting to get it.Thanks for all the help guys.

OK getting better

Then, as you get better you can add quotes from all other posts or threads and insert them as you like.

psycopanhead wrote:
good morning ,,,i hope everyone has the day off on this monday holiday,i like the long weekends.stay warm and enjoy the day off.

Then, if you have multiple tabs open, you can go to another thread, find the post you want to quote, hit quote, then when the window displays the whole quote........copy it and go back to your post and paste it in.

canyonfvr wrote:
edvac wrote:

ed you feeling ok you forgot the plane

You can even go to different boards or add video into it too........

FredyFluke wrote:
stpaul7 wrote:

She also cuts Grass in a Bikini too lol

She said she likes to get her heart pounding.
I can think of a better way to do that that's not so painful.

Ok, thats enough for now.......we don't want to burn you out........LOL

psycopanhead wrote:
i like this band,,,but you dont hear too much from them..artimus pyledriver

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.