NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...is this thing on?

404 views and 13 replys? Thats .25% if your keeping score.

Whats going on guys? The strong silent type? Do I smell? The winter blahs have finnaly got to you?

How about a pool bet? When will the first Reservoir Permit be handed out?

I say March 15th.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, but thats like cheating Al...;)

I still have no idea where I'll end up. IF I have my permit in time Kensico for sure. But if not?

Probally the Beverkill or some other trout stream...This Fly fishing stuff is addicting.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
April 1st is a bit early for dries, but who knows the way the weather is this year. Is anyone else D to head over to the West Branch Deleware or even teh Beaverkill to catch a Hendrikson hatch? Ive been dying to fish this hatch, now I may have the opportunity.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think its because you been out catching those saltwater pickling things :). When do you wanna try some of the Staten Island ponds there Crash. You have 2 places to stay now, Billy's front door and mine :)

Rav

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now that you do mention it, I do smell a little herringish today....:)

Hey Rav, thats cold, not as cold as Billy must of been though!! hehehehe...Yea I've pounded Clove already Rav, plastics are deadly there.

Billy, Beverkill is in my plans, I wanted to go up tommarow and check it out, but Hacklehead says he's into fish by him so....

Definatly in the cards though!!

Gottog, huh?

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey crash,

congratulations!

i am sincerely looking forward to hearing about all of the outstanding freshwater fishing opportunities in such exotic locales as kensico, beaverkill etc.

au reservoir.

set,
opinari

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.