NorEast Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

5K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  canyonfvr 
#1 ·
I hope this isn't innapropriate. George told me to "stop by" so this is what I'm doing. If you wanted me to do it another way, that's my bad.

Anyway. Here goes.

George, I called you and you were too busy to take my call. This was quite a few months (years???) back. If you hadn't been so busy, I could have explained the whole thing.

I'll try to do it now for you. I got baited a lot when I was younger. I don't know what other boards you visit but I have a track record with many of your guests. Some of them decided to harass me. If you remember, I had quite a few people busting my chops.

The knife incident... ugh. I still get heat for this. Back in the day, when I first started using eels, I was told to use a 1/0 hook or that the 1/0 hook was popular. This was on another board. When it finally caught up to me here, someone asked me how to rig an eel with a 1/0 hook. I know this person from at least 4 different boards and his motive is the same when it comes to me.

Knowing he was baiting me, I replied with an equally zany post. Instead of posting how to "rig an eel", I gave him the instructions for Hari Kari. For that, I was banned. Through the rumor mill, I still get heat for it. People, who didn't even witness what was said, use that as a basis of whether or not I should be allowed to post on that board. What was said is ALWAYS taken out of context. Fortunately, I have some people WHO DID WITNESS it back me up but they don't have the same pull as the ones who didn't even witness it.

What hurt me more is how you really didn't even look at the facts. You said something along the lines of, "Why didn't I ban him before?". You were going on the basis of a few posts in response to baiting which you couldn't see. You didn't seem to factor in a year or two of posting even when times got slow.

You just went with the crowd. People who have no insight into who I am and people who achieved their goal of getting me banned and left you for greener pastures. You were used my friend. Where are those people now? No where to be seen. A lot of people saw me get baited. Some protested but you didn't have the inside info. I don't blame you for that.

I'm sorry George, but at this point, it's easy for me to forgive but very hard to forget. I wish you had dealt with it a different way but that's the past. For example, you could have asked me what was going on. Or you could have gotten on the phone with me.

Anyway, I would like to thank Billy 40 for trying to get me back on here.

I wish you all the best.
Patrick

See less See more
#7 ·
That Patrick was as slippery as an eel !

I remember his sneaky ways, I bet he's been amongst us all this time !!
As BILLY40 HA!
I think George might give Patrick another chance, he was a young dude back then but now a Man .
Bring back Patrick in time for St. Patrick's day !

#9 ·
Patrick is Patrick. Patrick - the paranoid delusions that I am you, and you are SternslobBob, ths am SternSlobB ob - are over reactions of Paranoid men. Where's Gottog? I know he's wearing a mask posing as someone. Has to be.

I think if you guys give Patrick a second chance, you'll see how much he has matured.

Billy

#13 ·
Guys - I'm telling you give him a second chance. If you keep bringing up his past - especially things which he admitted here and elsewhere were wrong -well, it's just not fair to him. Yes a lot of what he said was amusing to say the least, but I think if he posts here more you'll see he has matured a lot and those days are over.

I wonder if we are allowed to post Halloween costumes?

#16 ·
I don't know the exact story but I don't see the problem
If you know fishing and you ae helpful welcome to the community.
I vote for banning all the guys that were nasty to me a few years back when I started fishing Don't give any secrets to the newbie. That is evil!

#19 ·
Patrick is Scalawag .... hmmmmmmmm

No, I'm Scalawag & Patrick is Patrick. But Patrick mightve been posting under a different handle after he got's the boot, like Billy40 maybe HA !. Ive been here all along since the original board in the late 90's. Ive seen Patrick come & go in the past but that was years ago.& all that time i've still been Scalawag & Patrick's been Patrick I think

#21 ·
Patrick, are you sure you're not me? I think Scallywag might be onto something. Look at the similarities. We don't drive. We drive people crazy. We make people laugh (often at us, not with). Our women both post on fishing boards, and both have twice the sense of humor that 75% of the guys on those boards do. we are both SBFC. We boh like making thing. We both honestly try to help other people out. We both like Bassmaster. We were both moderatoring nieghbors on SS. We both have Goatee's.

Bill 40 & Patrick - separated at birth - LOL!!

And you definately posted one of THE funniest pictures on SB, which led to a punishment. I think if you posted that here, you'd be a hero!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.