NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i am now 0 for 4 scheduled helen h trips this winter. Tomorrows forecast: W 35-45 kts, 15-22 foot seas. Not my cup of tea. Next planned trip is on the charter boat RELENTLESS out of constitution marina, Boston. If anyone on this forum is near the boston area and wants to do some cod fishing, there are 2 or 3 spots left on the share a charter trip next sundy. The website for the boat is www.nauticaladventure.net

See ya,

· Registered
60 Posts
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!

Willy I know what your talking about, so far it seems that 5 out of 6 trips have been cancelled already with one this coming Wed. I have on scheduled for Feb. 9th and if that is cancelled I don't know what to do. Hey I will contact the "Relentless" and see if I can get on board, I NEED to go fishing....

· Registered
404 Posts
I know people who have had 15 trips in a row cancelled. It's better that they do cancel instead of bringing you out on the Georges Banks in a blow and catching nothing and getting your ass kicked. They'd rather see you catch fish than bring you out for a boat ride and take your money.

· Registered
6 Posts
How is the Relentless?

Hey Codfisha,

Have you ever been on the Relentless, and if so how was the trip?

I checked out their website and it looks like a good deal... But their fishing reports are not up to date. Any idea how they've been doing lately?
--runoff

· Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
runoff, i have never been on the relentless, but have heard nothing except good about dave waldrip and his operation. Give him a call and see if you can get on for next sunday (1/26). I think that the main reason that he hasn't been updating his website is because he has been out on so few trips.
See ya,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.