NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Actually looks like a suicide......

....That sucks that a person can get so low that they consider death to be the only way out....That isn't taken lightly in my family...

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
likeitreallyis wrote:
I have no clue who he is/was.. :confused:

rent broke back moontain and watch it or better yet ask gaucho if you can borrow his copy

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
likeitreallyis wrote:
For those of us who didn't go see Bareback Mountain, he also played Mel Gibson's eldest son in The Patriot (the one who had the ink on his lips from staying in his girlfriends parents house and was killed at the end of the movie).

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:

rent broke back moontain and watch it or better yet ask gaucho if you can borrow his copy

I got a funny story about that movie.....are you ready......

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:

I got a funny story about that movie.....are you ready......

it doesent have anything to do with your new watch does it

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
LMAO....

True Story..
2 years ago me and my friend Chuck are the only idiots that decide to go upstate on the last weekend of hunting season.
On Saturday night after we came back from the bar Chuck asks me what movies I have...hehehehe. I never saw Broke back mountain before so I said let me F with him a bit. He didnt know it was about gay cowboys......I told him it was a western
...so were sitting there watching this thing and I kind of fell asleep when he starts YELLLLLLLLLLLLINNNGGG ......WHAT THE fffffff...WHAT THE **** IS THIS CRAP....THESE GUYS ARE DOING IT....WHAT THE **** DID YOU PUT ON......I told him Broke back Mountain....if you want change it

He kept watching it and cursing....

I didnt sleep that night...kept my eye on him

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:

that's why.. not a big *** fan... (am I allowed to say that Cany?
)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.