NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42716 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
97,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fish220sr wrote:
Canny!! Funny.:) Just not funny to G. Can not imagain he is dealing w/the withdrawl. I may have to send him some of my meds...


i know i figured he would get a kick out of it though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
Fish220sr wrote:
Canny!! Funny.:) Just not funny to G. Can not imagain he is dealing w/the withdrawl. I may have to send him some of my meds...


i know i figured he would get a kick out of it though


Somethings going to get kicked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,203 Posts
Watch It!

He'll run out to Starbucks at lunch with a laptop and rain fire and brimstone on you Cany!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
97,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roccus7 wrote:
He'll run out to Starbucks at lunch with a laptop and rain fire and brimstone on you Cany!

LOL......i hope starbucks dont have him blocked from coming in the front door
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,393 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
just wondering how your day was goingI called Gary and he told me he was driving up & down I95 hoping to find a 55 gallon drum of whoop-ass to open on you, punk

This post edited by SORTIE 03:09 PM 11/07/2007



 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
97,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SORTIE wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
just wondering how your day was goingI called Gary and he told me he was driving up & down I95 hoping to find a 55 gallon drum of whoop-ass to open you, punk

im sure gary is SASTTPALHAO
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
97,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gaucho wrote:
WOW no sport????
He's going to miss out on the whole AROD thing going down


somehow i think AROD is the least of mhhis worries now
 
1 - 20 of 42716 Posts
Top