NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Makes you sick to your stomach.

Whenever I read stuff like this I imagine what the kids must be thinking or feeling at that moment and it just makes me feel very sad. Kids look to their parents for safety, love and protection and then some parents turn around and do something like that. Just very sad!

Imagine the kids going over the rail crying and screaming. This guy needs to die.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I don't think we need to worry about justice being served in this case. Prisoners, even hard core "lifers" consider guys who commit crimes against children as the lowest of the low; and they ensure the guys like this guy get "special treatment". I'm willing to bet he winds up dead within 1 year of going to prison.

Sad, sad, sad.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
man that is horrendous...those poor kids, innocent, looking up to their father for guidance and he throws them off a bridge? WTF?

How the **** can he do that?

Amazing....hope he finds out why they call jail the "slammer" over and over again.

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
Hopefully some bleeding heart lawyer won't come running to his defense and keep his pathetic ass out of jail on some stupid technicality (like that woman who drowned her kids in the bath-tub). Let's hope there is some special place in **** for this SOB and he suffers a miserable death here before he goes there.

·
Administrator
112,305 Posts
WTF is wrong with some people i dont think there is a punisment that would fit that

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
there is no punishment that mortal men can inflict that will punish him properly....just kill the ******* and let the higher powers that be deal with him...hopefully a slow and painfull death will find him

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Sometimes makes you think if God really exists...why does this happen...

I hope this guy rots in ****...

If things got really bad in his life, he should of sought help or even give up his kids.

I can't even imagine what the mother of these innocents is going thru...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.