NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Get a pair of waterproof heavily insulated gloves. Cabela's has a good selection and they make their own line called Dry-Plus that I use for Duckhunting. Some of them come with textured finger tips for better grip. I would stay away from neoprene gloves. I've tried a few different ones that have all seperated at the seams. Also they are tight fitting and restrict blood flow to your hands, which makes them cold. The best way to stay warm, body or hands, is to wear waterproof, windproof and loose fitting gear.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Go down to your local industrial hdwr.store and pick up a pair of the gloves used for handleing acid or caustic compounds with full cuffs. They go about halfway up you forearms. Make sure they are loose enough to wear a pair of cotton or wool work gloves inside. I've found they are flexible enough in the cold and if I do get water in them I bring along a couple of extra pair of the cotton gloves to change into. It aint hi tec but it works for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.