NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
844 Posts
I used it twice. Its a good ramp. In season you need a Westchester County Parks pass (or at least that used to be the policy). I think you need to be a county resident plus pay a fee to obtain that pass.

Do make sure to stay inside the channel when travelling near there as there are many large rocks just outside of the channell, particularly if you head east. The channell out east zig zags. I've seen lazy boaters who didn't feel the need to go with the channell and ended up high and dry on spindle rock. That rock is to the left of where the channell zigs to the right when leaving the harbor.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.