NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I'm still shocked! What a game. Eli stepped up and played his guts out. The whole team did. Happy fro Strahan and Toomer and Feagles! Tom Coughlin did a tremendous job rebounding from a horrible season last year and bringing this team to the Super Bowl.

AND WINNING against the team with the best regular season in history. Who would have believed the Giants had a chance in this game? It really is unreal!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Someone summed it up this way - it will be remembered as the Drive, the Escape and the Catch. Great game by both teams. Had the Jim Burt jersey 56 hanging over the TV maybe that helped. Go Big Blue.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey- I had the '86 Super Bowl plaque signed by Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor , Phil Simms, Jim Burt, Joe Morris, Mark Bavaro,and Bill Parcells in my Living room during the Game. + the Plaque of the '91 Championship signed by LT and Simms. + The Commorotive Giants hat '86+ '90 Super Bowl Hat signed by LT and Simms.Have Lt's and Simm's signed jerseys on my
Den Wall. Plus a Giant's Super Bowl Sweather from Bill Parcells '86. Belichek helped us to both those wins. Was Unreal to Beat the Pats in '08!!!!

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
Lattitudechange wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:
In honor of the Giants Super Bowl win. The Giants will have cheerleadersa for the 2008 season.

The Giants have cheerleaders??..:confused:
Yup one for each Super Bowl win.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.