NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Florida?? California?? Costa Rica?? George MUST be on vacation, and left no one minding the store!!! How many of you expect to be BANNED when George gets back? The language on half these posts is outrageous!! I don't remember seeing that this web-site is 18 or older only. There are kids logging on and reading this stuff. ENOUGH !!!!!!

SEAWOLF

·
Registered
249 Posts
......and, it's ABOUT time, George!!!My complaints to you a year ago were mild compared to what you're allowing on your site now! Where have you been? Regardless of what you believe about "censorship" on your site, the threads initiated by Babie (Barbie) and Striperchik were posted to instigate the comments which followed, some of them obscene and definitely crude. This site is about fishing and yes, kids read the comments posted so, if it's not about fishing, delete it, George! The titillating "banter" between the "gals" and some of the posters on this site is not appreciated by a lot of us as mentioned above, and, as word gets around amongst the younger readers of your site, the embarrassment of some of us grows! Since Babie, Striperchik and Nansea seems to know what fishing's all about, why don't they just meet at an appointed time at the Crabmeadow parking lot and trek on down to Lilco/Keyspan and fish! One of them has caught "three keeper bass" so obviously she could instruct the other two. THEN, maybe they could report, on this fishing site, what type of fishing they experienced there. I'm sure we would all be interested in their REPORT to this site!

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
I wish I was on vacation ? I sure could use it!

I apologize for not getting on that sooner but I just haven?t had the time to moderate the board as closely as I have in the past. Please don?t hesitate to email me anytime you see something that you think should be deleted, because as you can tell I?ve been missing some lately :).

Thanks for your input and for visiting our website.

Respectfully,
George R. Scocca
Publisher, Nor'east Saltwater

·
Registered
25 Posts
sully.....i too would like to put an end to the nonsense,,,however,,,,maybe you could elaborate on your perception of my posts being meant to instigate..once i received information i simply applied and then reported back...please folow up im interested in your thoughts....btw ,,i didn't happen to come across any valuable tips from you,,,any reason why you continued to read the posts if you weren't interested in contributing to the prospect of welcoming new anglers...i actually consider your post somewhat slanderous,,,,

·
Registered
266 Posts
striperchick calm down take it easy. FLYSULLY's are 2 of the nicest people you will ever meet on the beach. They have helped a lot of people including me over the years with there vast knowledge of surf fishing with a fly rod. Fly fishing the surf is not an easy thing to do but yet I've seen them catch many keeper striped bass from the surf using a fly rod but yet they won't come on this site and brag about it like a lot of others will do on this site. I truely respect there fishing ability. I fished with many people over the years and the FLYSULLY's are the best I've ever met. They didn't post anything on your prior posts cause of the way everyone was conducting themselves. They didn't want to get involved in something that was going out of control. Maybe if you take a different approach to them they would gladly help you and bassbabie out. The both of you could and would learn a lot from them.

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
I have to second Flyrodders opinion. One of the Flysull's is female & boy - can she "kick bass" with a flyrod from the surf.

·
Registered
25 Posts
his expertise in fishing may be all well and good,,,and i can totally appreciate that! however,,,i don't believe that your skills should be used as an excuse to knock and ridicule people...he completely insinuated throughout his post that i posted in order to wreak havoc,,,not true,,,maybe if he were treated as i was, his skills wouldn't be as proficient as everyone claims,,,maybe he should stick to fishing and not be so opinionated about things he knows nothing about,,,thats it, no more, single, solo, no more, no less!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Stan, i just read your post, i dont care to discuss anything with the flysullys or ask them for anything, I think ms. flysully jumped the gun in saying I instigated on this board, I will stop this here as i dont want it to go any further, but i must defend myself , and again i never came on to instigate or start trouble, I'm new I don't claim to know to much and im here to try and learn from all you guys who have been doing this for years, I will continue to read and pick up tips, but im not interested in a woman who attacked me and does not even know me, im sorry those are my feelings, now im going to end it here and do what i came here for to read! thankyou Stan for your help also .. Barbie

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh,,,mr. messenger,,,maybe you can comment on why they initiated this post,,,humm,,maybe to create a little controversy themselves,,,from what i understand,,,maybe not enuff attention was being paid to them,,,oh well,,i guess you can provide that!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Stan, I have thrown no comments to the flysullys, I don't even know the people. as you defended me. yes you did and I thanked you over and over, but please don't you think ms flygully rather had alot to say about me? look im not here to keep all this nonsense up, i came here to have a good time and enjoy this sight, please dont regret anything you did for me, i totally appreciate it, but if you must take a stand for the sullys be my guest,,, but im taking a stand for myself, and if no one likes me its o.k but,, again im not going to sit on this board and have nonsense said about me and just listen and not say anything,I think your being harsh, but thats fine with me, after all ive been through I really wonder what this sight is all about??? really its leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth,obviously the sullys can get on here and scream at the web master like hes a child, and from what i read it looks as though everyone needs to keep it hush hush around them ,, sorry i dont live in a concentration camp, now if you choose not to post any more about me you wont hear anything from me..but if someone has something to say about me, im not going to ignore it, its a free country, im sorry you feel this way Stan. I was starting to think you wee a really cool guy,again i said nothing or made any comments about the sullys I think you have it backwards, all I said is i really dont ned to talk to ms. sully since she has such a terrible opinion of me,, have a good night flyrodder,,, sorry george this really should stop dont you think?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Stan ,, this is terrible what your saying to striperchick, shes not being nasty, why cant anyone talk and say what they feel?please Stan stop it, stop calling people dumb,, its not nice stop getting hostile over the sullys,, no one is bothering them, enjoy their company

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey striper, from what im reading this show doesn't sound to great tomorrow,, maybe we should keep watching to see about up coming shows,drop me a line let me know what you think.. Barbie:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.