NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I dock at Venice and yes, they have a fuel dock. But I don't know if they have gas at this time of the year; last year it was kind of hit or miss if they had gas and alot of times you couldn't find the gas guy to fill you up. Try Venice but Tamaqua is a better bet.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
In Fact It's A Gas ....

Hey did anyone get any particular problems with their motors after getting gas at a certain place last season?

I have had some gremlins here and there but I was running more like Shiite after getting gas at the CitiGas place 116th Street in Far Rockaway last year.

I was thinking of getting one of those filter funnels too. Would probably hold up the fueling some but I want to minimize the possible crud coming in.

vk

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
ReelTime wrote:
Hey did anyone get any particular problems with their motors after getting gas at a certain place last season?

I have had some gremlins here and there but I was running more like Shiite after getting gas at the CitiGas place 116th Street in Far Rockaway last year.

I was thinking of getting one of those filter funnels too. Would probably hold up the fueling some but I want to minimize the possible crud coming in.

vk
Sounds like you need a racor fuel filter/water seperator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.