NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes out to the Islander fans...

I was just reviewing the Islanders upcoming schedule and I see that the next game against Ottawa the Isles are home and on that crappy FSN2 channel. Meanwhile the Devils are away and on FSN HD. Now, I am a optimum customer and pay for HD and like watching my team on that channel, and again I feel we are getting screwed watching the past few games on FSN2. Whats going on here??? What do you have to do to watch your team who is home on HD??? Its called FSN NY not FSN NJ. What makes this matter even worse I cant stand the Devils.

This just really gets to me and I know that I am not alone on this topic. If anyone has any ideas on what to do maybe contacting cablevision or whomever lets throw them out on the table.

Have a good one everyone.

·
Registered
18,000 Posts
Bumped by the NJ Devils?

Long Island East
Babylon, Brookhaven, East Hampton, Islip, Riverhead, Shelter Island, Smithtown, Southold, Southampton
631-267-6900
631-727-6300
Long Island West
Hempstead, Huntington, North Hempstead, Oyster Bay
516-364-8400

This post edited by likeitreallyis 11:01 AM 01/28/2008

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think this stinks as an Islander fan, but maybe if the Islanders could get past the first round in the playoffs they would get a little more coverage and possibly bump the Devils to the crappy channel. The Devils are the only consistant playoff team in the area and thats why the get better coverage.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
GOPHER wrote:
I think this stinks as an Islander fan, but maybe if the Islanders could get past the first round in the playoffs they would get a little more coverage and possibly bump the Devils to the crappy channel. The Devils are the only consistant playoff team in the area and thats why the get better coverage.

Regardless, we should be able to watch the Islanders in HD.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since it is Fox Sports NY (not NJ) We should have every game in HD. Fox Sports should do a NJ channel since even the Knicks and Rangers (why am I defending them) even get bumped from MSG from time to time. Its horrible that for the past month or so we have suffered watching our team on 414 or 14 which is even worse then 414.

likeitreallyis-

I am going to look into calling those numbers one day. I probably wont get anywhere but ill complain to them like I am here.

Anyone else who wants to call please do it!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
My wife and I got so fed up we dumped all the upper channel packages and just have basic. In CT they kept moving up the channels to the more expensive packages that carry the Mets and Islanders so we said screw it. Believe me it's not bad listening to the games on the radio. If more people would do that the cable companies might feel the hit. Furthermore if our TV doesn?t work with the new digital switch over we're just getting rid of the friggin thing. Honestly; think about how much money you waste a month on TV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.