NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
And Gary was outright against any more talk about the Giants and here comes mr patriot fan giving us excuses to fire away
Chevy, what do ya expect man, we are bandwagon Giant fans, cant you tell through the keyboard and screen :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I must say, I think you are past the denial stage

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Lattitudechange wrote:
My paper is still out in the driveway. I guess I'll drive over it a few times before I throw it out...

I'm afraid to ask what you do to your copy of the BOSTON HERALD!

This post edited by Mad Mahi 10:10 AM 02/10/2008

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Mad Mahi wrote:
Lattitudechange wrote:
My paper is still out in the driveway. I guess I'll drive over it a few times before I throw it out...

I'm afraid to ask what you do to your copy of the BOSTON HERALD!

LOL.
..I get the Herald e-mailed. I don't think I'll be driving over my puter anytime soon. Buy hey ya never know...

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Thanks Chevy1...

your alright in my book.
Not like some of those scrawny name calling, cry baby, not going your way, stay off the Patiots thread, threating to kick the bandwagon jumping, stomping Giant fans ass, fan.
The Big Mouth has to run around the shower to get wet, I'm not afraid of anyone, fan. That just can't accept that fact that their team got beat fair and square by good ole' beat them down football.
I got on the thread that asked is anyone watching the game today and post some remarks about the game that was on Dec. 29th '07 that happen to be playing my team.
Everyone was having a good time watching a somewhat meaning less game and this wannabe water boy who couldn't get out of his own way has to make it sound like all the other teams don't have chance in **** to beat the immortal Patriots.
Sorry Chevy1 about your Patriots not going all the way this year, but some of your fans should really take it easy and suck it up!

Wow it's cold out. I can't wait for the next raft up!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.