NorEast Fishing Forum banner

For those with a Gripe...The Up Yours Board

13K views 131 replies 40 participants last post by  MakoMike 
#1 ·
For those of you with a gripe to air, please feel free to let it rip, right here, just one (1)rule...

[*] No names!!! But detailed descriptions are allowed
[/list]

I'll start:
Here's a big up yours to the moron in the black honda
, at the corner of Bellmore Rd. and North Jerusalem Rd., heading south at approximatly 7:46:07AM this morning 01/09/2008

Who the heck in their right mind brakes for a GREEN light. Yeah JERK that was me zipping around you on the right side, hope you catch an infection of bed bugs

See less See more
#5 ·
loligo wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:
to everyone who throws there cigarette butts out the window

ashtray is closer and you don't even have to open a window.

how about roaches.....can we throw those out?

no you must save those

#6 ·
I guess this is sorta the same as F-You Friday......

To the cable guy that came over before I got home from work and hooked up the HDTV box to my new (Dales old TV) HDTV...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You F-ing moron.............
......Everything was hooked up according to the TV's schematics.........everything worked.............you went and changed all my connections and now I cant record anything on the VCR from any cable channels.........it only works for stations that go thru the VCR now................up to 99...........NO FRIGGIN CABLE SHOW CAN BE RECORDED.........THEY DON"T SHOW UP IN THE VCR screen..........F-YOU YOU MORON

Now I gotta go figure out what the heck he did............

#8 ·
Going home last nite....2 cars on the sunrise had a massive arguement, at a red light one guy gets out goes to the other car and kicks in the drivers side glass - wild scene.

Talk about an up yours!!!

I was just concerned being right behind this that no one pulled out a gun.

#10 ·
gverb1219 wrote:

To the cable guy that came over before I got home from work and hooked up the HDTV box to my new (Dales old TV) HDTV...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

......Everything was hooked up according to the TV's schematics.........everything worked.............you went and changed all my connections and now I cant record anything on the VCR from any cable channels.........it only works for stations that go thru the VCR now................up to 99...........NO FRIGGIN CABLE SHOW CAN BE RECORDED.........THEY DON"T SHOW UP IN THE VCR screen..........F-YOU YOU MORON

Don't touch anything G, I know an excellent work around. All you need is 3 phono plug patch cords to run the cable box output into the L1 (aux) inputs on the VCR. HD is digital, and the VCR tuner I'm sure is analog.

#11 ·
likeitreallyis wrote:
loligo wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:
to everyone who throws there cigarette butts out the window

ashtray is closer and you don't even have to open a window.

how about roaches.....can we throw those out?

No those you throw in MY open window

Just make sure the window is actually open 1'st;)

#20 ·
up yours to the jackass who is afraid to talk to the guy at the _______(fill in the blank) store, so he has his wife call. But of course he doesn't give her the needed info, so you hear her ask him and then him answer and back and forth. Hey, moron, I can hear you in the background! Talk to the **** guy or hand in your balls since you don't need them anymore!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
jpd wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:

Don't touch anything G, I know an excellent work around. All you need is 3 phono plug patch cords to run the cable box output into the L1 (aux) inputs on the VCR. HD is digital, and the VCR tuner I'm sure is analog.

It's an old VCR and only has one input.
Here's what the guy said.
I set everything up according to the TV recommendations. The cable gets split before it goes to the cable box. It goes into the TV and VCR first, then out of the TV into the cable box back to the TV. Everything worked, but by not going into the cable box BEFORE the TV, it would not read the On Demand signals. For that it HAS to run to the cable box first. To use the VCR you have to switch to the input 1 mode which goes off from the main screen and uses the feed into the VCR, which only reads whatever channels the VCR is capable of getting.
In other words the cable going into the VCR doesn't go through the converter at all. To get the VCR to show on screen you HAVE to switch to input 1.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:........So, I can only record what I can watch through the VCR..........which is about up to channel 99

Here are the inputs and outputs of the TV and VCR. The first pic is how I first set it up, but because it goes into the TV first...........no On Demand. The next pic is the VCR hookup. .yes, it's an old VCR.
As you can see, the guy eliminated the "converter out" jack so the On Demand will work:confused::rolleyes::confused:
I need someone who can get this crap to work.........I really dont want to buy more chit if I don't have to.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This post edited by gverb1219 11:12 AM 01/09/2008

#23 ·
I'd run the cable into the cable box, out of box then into TV. Use the cable box analog outputs into L1 on the VCR. Then use the cable out on the VCR into the cable in on the TV. The TV then would have to be set on regular Channel 3 or 4 (however you've set the switch on the back of the VCR) to watch the VCR and the pass thru cable channels on it instead of the HD input on the TV you watch the cable box on.

Then you use the VCR timer controls and the Channel Guide on the cable box to record anything you want.

This post edited by jpd 11:24 AM 01/09/2008

#24 ·
alright here's some more.

idiot, if you're gonna go and get parts for your car/truck, ATLEAST KNOW WHAT FREAKIN YEAR AND MODEL IT IS!!!!

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FORD MECURY, it's one or the other moron!
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FORD FIS0, it's ford F150!!!
YES IT DOES MATTER WHAT YEARYOUR TRUCK WAS MADE!!!the brakes on a 66 F100 aren't gonna fit a 97 F250!!
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes those are questions I've seriously been asked before.

#26 ·
gverb1219 wrote:
jpd wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:

It's an old VCR and only has one input.
Here's what the guy said.
I set everything up according to the TV recommendations. The cable gets split before it goes to the cable box. It goes into the TV and VCR first, then out of the TV into the cable box back to the TV. Everything worked, but by not going into the cable box BEFORE the TV, it would not read the On Demand signals. For that it HAS to run to the cable box first. To use the VCR you have to switch to the input 1 mode which goes off from the main screen and uses the feed into the VCR, which only reads whatever channels the VCR is capable of getting.
In other words the cable going into the VCR doesn't go through the converter at all. To get the VCR to show on screen you HAVE to switch to input 1.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:........So, I can only record what I can watch through the VCR..........which is about up to channel 99

Here are the inputs and outputs of the TV and VCR. The first pic is how I first set it up, but because it goes into the TV first...........no On Demand. The next pic is the VCR hookup. .yes, it's an old VCR.
As you can see, the guy eliminated the "converter out" jack so the On Demand will work:confused::rolleyes::confused:
I need someone who can get this crap to work.........I really dont want to buy more chit if I don't have to.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ROTFLMFAO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.