NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Fly Boxes

Check any of he major catalogs, Cabellas, Bass Pro Shop etc. they usually have them in the sections with big game gear. They're called leader strechers or something like that. I got one a few years ago from Bass pro. I used it for a while but found it to be more of a hassal than a help. If you're interested i'll sell you mine.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.