NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi Al, hope all is well. I had to add an S to my name as Noreaster requires 5 digits. I emailed Sergio about the mission. I never heard back so it must have vannished in cyberspace. I'll write again. I was thinking fall when the Roosters would still be around and we'd still get WSB, etc.

fish4fun, I have assisted many people in getting into kayak fishing. Many were canoe owners who wanted to fish the salt, etc. The thing canoe owners talk about after using/gettig a yak is the stability, speed and fishability of a kayak. A proper kayak is a fantastic fishing vessel that is incredibly versatile.

As to a 2 person kayak, your best bet would be to look at the Malibu 2 from Ocean Kayak. It has a center seating position besides the 2 regular positions. That's the best option if you want to go with another adult. I, and most guys prefer 2 kayaks. Yes the FnD is very stable. So is the Malibu, the Drifter, the Pungo (Crazy Al has 2) and there are many others like the Ride. So take a look at them and if you have any questions hop over to the kayak fishing forum on this site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.