NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Fish4Fun,
I cringed when I started to read your post! I know exactly which canoe (Sports Authority / Green Canoe) you are reffering to…. But I believe that design is suitable for "freshwater" only!

Also, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CANOEING ALONG THE SOUTH SHORES! I DON'T RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS…! There are too many reasons NOT to and you will be gambling with your life!

Please take everyone's sage advice! The Kayak is a better choice and a lot safer! I personally have a canoe and a Kayak and it has its specific applications. I take my canoe for freshwater only… and my kayak is for fresh & salt!

So, have we changed your mind yet?:)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hello JonSS,
Thanks for chiming in pal! Your sage advises is always welcome! :)
Dunno what happened to our mission discussion… send me an email and let me know the details.
Thanks!

Hi Fish4Fun,
I am glad you changed your mind! Believe me, that's the right decision and I am sure you will have a great time with the kayak! Also… JonSS is right! He has a wealth of Kayak experience and he knows kayak!

Also… when you are searching/testing new kayaks… make sure you ask for the safety instructions!

Good luck and keep us posted! :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.