Favorite Sout Park episode

4K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  Gaucho 
#1 ·
Mine for sure is Sucubus

I need bout tree fity!

Is there a sale on Lochness munchies?

GOD **** LOCHNESS MONSTER!

#8 ·
Haa Haa Haaaaa.........Last nights show was off the hook. The thing I like about South Park is they do the complete show in 1 week. That gives them the freedom of following current events. Sometimes I wonder how they get away with some of the stuff they do. Like last night when the FBI dude was asking the kids in class in they'd ever been molested by Chef.
When the guy pulled out the doll......LOL.........and started....did he do this, did he touch you like this.........did he use his tonguw like this........and then he starts dry humping the doll on the desk........ooh, ohh, wait a minute........LMAO.........

#11 ·
gverb1219 wrote:
When the guy pulled out the doll......LOL.........and started....did he do this, did he touch you like this.........did he use his tonguw like this........and then he starts dry humping the doll on the desk........ooh, ohh, wait a minute........LMAO.........

I cracked up so bad I {not joking} spilled my Bud light.
That was totally unacceptable.
Such a "touchy" topic.
Still......... I simply could knot contain myself. EASILY the most risque thing they have done. And I've seen every singe show.
Funny beyond belief.
I love it!

#12 ·
I just gave him tree fitty the other night ! Top ten for shizel :) :) :)

Protesting Comedy Central for bad programming and they all had diarrhea. Mrs. Cartman " dropping the kids off in the pool" had me on the floor :)
Halloween was pretty kool. So many good ones. The one after 9/11 with the kids going to Afgahnistan. Im gonna have to think on this one, favorie South Park, favorite South Park . . .

Screw Chef, there I said it, double standed mo f-er.

Attachments

#13 ·
The movie was the all-time best. No one or group got away without being insulted!

For episodes, I like the Chicken Lover episode ("Respect my authority!") and the woodlands creatures satanic Christmas story told by Cartman. That actually had a tearful moment.

#14 ·
HappyCamper wrote:

Screw Chef, there I said it, double standed mo f-er.

I agree. WTF is up with that?
It's a cartoon. He needs to get off his high horse and understand what the show is about: COMEDY.
Still.... I'm gonna miss his friendly url=http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_clips/comedy_clips/south_park_-_chef_-_hello_children/listen/]Hello Children![/url]

Also---u may wann remove that pic man.

#22 ·
jpd wrote:
Learning2Tog wrote:
. EASILY the most risque thing they have done. And I've seen every singe show.
Funny beyond belief.
I love it!

Red rocket red rocket ????
LMAO watching that one. but when they went to Afgahnistan they wanted to give the afgan kids money to buy something. and the afgan kid says what can we buy you blew up everything

#23 ·
I read in the news somewhere that Isaac Hayes didn't quit over the scientology thing, but had a stroke that he is recovering from. I don't know which version I believe. And to be honest, it doesn't really matter.

South Park was great when it was edgy. Then it just went downhill. When you see 8 year old kids walking around with south park shirts on, you know it's not headed in a great direction. The show is crude to the point where I don't think kids understand the point. I'm not saying it's highbrow humor but I don't think you can get the full effect of the humor without understanding the analogies that they are making. Now it's the same hackneyed crap.

Where as the Simpsons can be fun for the whole family. A lot of the jokes are simple and idiotic and just plain fun although they do tackle some bigger issues.

My favorite south park episodes are the Scientology one which is pretty funny and the Underwear gnomes.

Carry on

#26 ·
The Return OF Chef episode is on again tonight at 10 on Comedy Central.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said.

Last week Hayes had this to say:
"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored," he continued. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem - and he's cashed plenty of checks - with our show making fun of Christians."

Now, this is being said:
Actually, according to Roger Friedman of Fox News there may be a sad twist. Isaac Hayes, who had a stroke, may not have actually acted on his own. Scientology may have staged the star?s resignation using him like a pawn to upstage the coming rerun of ?Trapped in the closet.?

He'll be back.......Where else is he gonna find work?.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.