NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jones Inlet Capt.s,
remember those neat " telephone docks " by the big Meadowbrook, Long creek bridge. We'll thier history. The only ones in sad shape were by the big M. but thier all gone now. I always tied to those to bass fish.
Oh well. thought I'd pass it on.
Alan

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Scalawag,

Nice rip between the Big M and the old 'Telephone
Dock'. Only problem is that there is a lot of 'miscellaneous stuff' on the bottom there; lost an anchor last year. Pulled so hard on the line I thought that the lights were going to go out in Freeport.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whatknot,
Oh yeah, the east side, that bridge really creates some confused stuff.. Plenty of water right along the north marsh right there, till it gets close to the end anyways then sandbar. I was over there today. You can run an inboard right on the marsh right there @ low tide and the prop will be in 10' of water. I pulled an anchor on the sand & walked around. Could of collected enough bumpers to open a store but left them for another scavanger. I liked throwing a line onto those docks, Bass seemed to like them too.
Well.... no more,
Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.