NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESPN just reported that the flu has hit the Pats hard and todays walk thru practice only had 4 guys show up.
Brady was seen bent over in the locker room corner delirious with fever and mumbling ...
"...my tummy hurts and I want my Mommy"
Belichick was filmed kicking Brady in the shins and calling him weak.
"Real men don't get sick" Wild Bill screamed !

Locker room attendants report massive amounts of stomach bile coating floors and walls.
News just released that the New England coaches were gathring for a meeting to see if this SuperBowl could be postponed till the Patsies recover.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
They are scared.
They are putting out rumors now to cover their butts.
When NY puts an end to their run for perfect season they will say they had the sniffles....bunch of wussies...

·
Administrator
112,303 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
wow...if its the same Flu bug that hit me this week....PATS are done

YEAH they will stay home from work just like sick little baby's just like you did

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
wow...if its the same Flu bug that hit me this week....PATS are done

YEAH they will stay home from work just like sick little baby's just like you did

will they have oucho soup too??

·
Administrator
112,303 Posts
i dont think so the oucho soup didnt seem to help oucho so there's no sense in them having it

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
jonah wrote:
I'd like to see some snot flying from pretty boy courtesy of a Justin Tuck blindside early in the 1st qtr...Betcha we might have a game on our hands then!!!

I gotta agree except its gonna be Umienteora or however you spell it blindsiding the SOB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.