NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made you little Patsies fans wake up didn't I :) :) :)

I want New England at full speed!
Gettin itchy for game time

This post edited by PaddleOn 07:12 AM 01/27/2008

·
Registered
907 Posts
PaddleOn wrote:
Made you little Patsies fans wake up didn't I :) :) :)

That was mean! Funny as ****, but mean!

As a Jet fan, I really, really want to see the Patsies get their teeth kicked in.

I don't normally say this, but GO G-MEN!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Didn't you guys get the news? Bill B. announced this week that Brady wouldn't start because Donte Stallworth is going to QB this game running a lot of QB option plays and doing all kinds of trick stuff including reverses with Randy Moss throwing to substitute-tight end Vince Wilfork and setting a new Super Bowl record for TD passes to a converted offensive lineman....the Pats are known for versatility in their players and that's why Rodney Harrison will handle the field goal chores and Kevin Faulk will call in plays from up in the booth...running backs Logan Mankins and Matt Light strike early and often ringing up big chunks of yardage on the ground and become legends in their own time, known forever more as the two-bearded backfield...the strategy behind these moves is to ruin the Giants' ability to predict Patriots' tendencies.......and the Pats still win 34-11 (Giants kick three field goals and Stallworth takes a knee in the end zone with 4 seconds left in the game....asked about the move later during an interview with NBC's special Super Bowl correspondent, Giselle Bundchen, Donte said: "I felt bad for the Giants not getting to double figures with points so I thought I'd toss a couple their way.")

Oh, and the last time we saw the Bicep-flex pose meant to intimidate opponents, I believe it was by Bob Sanders of the Colts....and how'd that work out for him....and them? Cut that meat, Peyton, cut that meat...
;)

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
PaddleOn wrote:

REALLY???? Which position do you play? WIll you be 00% at game time. I'm sure Belechek is devising a mastermind fullspeed gameplan just to stop the mighty Paddleon

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
Billy40 wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

REALLY???? Which position do you play? WIll you be 00% at game time. I'm sure Belichick is devising a mastermind fullspeed gameplan just to stop the mighty Paddleon

ya hes tough... hes from Parcells.... NY...
nd dont forget it

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
edvac wrote:
Billy40 wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

REALLY???? Which position do you play? WIll you be 00% at game time. I'm sure Belichick is devising a mastermind fullspeed gameplan just to stop the mighty Paddleon

nd dont forget it

Still reliving ancient history, Huh?

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
edvac wrote:
Billy40 wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

nd dont forget it

Still reliving ancient history, Huh?

just the facts Mikel
just the facts

c ya n disneyland

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was shocked to hear Belechick mention in todays news conferance that they are still working on a game plan to stop me!

"This Paddleon guy is a wrench in our gears...a brazen little bugger who must be stopped if we are to bring a championship back to Foxborough!Its something we are trying hard to devise a way to stop him.
Stop Paddleon and we win easily!
We have footage of him siting on the edge of his cofee table as he watches the Giants play.Our sources say he is manical in his desire to eat mounds of nachos during games!
These games the Giants win!
Can he be stopped?
YES!
Remove the nachos and he is mortal!
But we've yet to come up with a gameplan to rid the paddling one of gametime snacks!"

Its my 15 minuts of fame

Let me enjoy it and the Giants SuperBowl victory...after I do Letterman I'll fade back into obscurity!

Billy40 wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

REALLY???? Which position do you play? WIll you be 00% at game time. I'm sure Belechek is devising a mastermind fullspeed gameplan just to stop the mighty Paddleon

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
PaddleOn wrote:

Let me enjoy it and the Giants SuperBowl victory...after I do Letterman I'll fade back into obscurity!

I find it amusing how you are no different thaan all the other gint fans who suddenly woke up after 20 weeks of football......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I might have considered your thoughts important if you were around in August, but since your just like everyone else riding their Gint bandwagon, you might as well go back to obscurity now...
;)

·
Registered
942 Posts
LattitudechangeI find it amusing how you are no different thaan all the other gint fans who suddenly woke up after 20 weeks of football......:rolleyes::rolleyes: I might have considered your thoughts important if you were around in August said:
thumbDown.gif[/IMG];)
I have been thinking Super Bowl since week six after winning four straight.Just hoped it would be Indy in there too.I can't stand the pretty boy Brady.They should put him in a bag the first quarter.GO JINTS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Lattitudechange wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

I find it amusing how you are no different thaan all the other gint fans who suddenly woke up after 20 weeks of football......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I find it funny that your a NE fan who lives in LI an cant name one Patriot before 2001!

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Slick56 wrote:
Lattitudechange wrote:
PaddleOn wrote:

I find it amusing how you are no different than all the other gint fans who suddenly woke up after 20 weeks of football......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I find it funny that your a NE fan who lives in LI an cant name one Patriot before 2001!
That's the second time you've attempted to challenge my knowledge about the team I rout for. I didn't answer you before and I won't answer you now. It's a pointless challenge. Even if I didn't know the answer to your question,.....Who's to say that I wouldn't google "the history of the Patriots" or "Patriots team stats for previous years", just to answer your challenge. Like I said, it's a pointless challenge. :rolleyes:

And another thing.............What's the difference where someone lives and who they rout for? Are you saying that you never saw a Steelers hat, or a Cowboys shirt, or a 49ers jacket, in NY? Thats funny cause I have. Do you think I should confront them and tell them that they can't be true fans because they don't live in the same state as the team they rout for? :rolleyes:

You know nothing about me, nor do you know how much time I spend in the new england area, or why I'm there. :rolleyes: Pointless..:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.