NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since just before the tragedy, I have not received the posted reports in my emails. I've ashed NOR'EAST about this and haven't received a reply as yet. Is anyone else having this difficulty?

Grandpa51745

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
We?re aware of the list problem and we will have it corrected this week.

We are also considering breaking up our New York list into two separate lists - a south shore and Long Island sound list. The LI sound list would also include CT and RI.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
George R. Scocca
Publisher, Nor'east Saltwater

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Scocca - Thank you for the info concerning the emails. I am totally in agreement with receiving North Shore and South Shore reports separately. It would seem to be considerably easier to navigate. GOOD IDEA!

Grandpa51745

This message was edited by grandpa517 on 9-25-01 @ 8:11 PM

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have experienced the same thing,same time frame.i only hope all is safe and that the reports start again soon .i miss them they whet my appettite when i have to be at work and i am not out fishing..now that i'm thinking of it it was the first piece of mail i opened each day
ya all come back again reel soon
vinnyf

·
Registered
186 Posts
i vote for L.I. SOUND and seperate south shore reports ,although maybe there could be a spot
to go to view south shore reports ,because i think all of us sometime during the year travel around the island

vinnyf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.