NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday mornings trip Steve Distante, Lois, Joe, and Carl had the trip of their lives. We made our first pass under the Eaton's Neck lighthouse and had 2 big keeper bass. One was 19 lbs. and the other was 21 lbs. It was non-stop for the rest of the trip. We caught 21 bass all keepers with 8 monsters from 19 lbs. up to a big 31 pounder. There are big fish to be caught at the Neck and with the weather the way it is fishing should be great way into December.

All the fish we caught were on green or white parachuets with red porkrind.

Tight Lines-CaptJohn-SOUND CHARTERS

·
Registered
468 Posts
Good job Captain,
A lot of you guys think capt john is bs'in
I hve not been on his boat yet. But if you read his reports he just about gives you lat/log #'s.
Thanks for the reports and the real info.
Bob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for your back-up. I really just put in the truth and if some do not believe thats there mistake. Again thanks and have a great winter. See you on the water next year.
Capt John Alberda-SOUND CHARTERS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey John Alberda- Are you one and the same from Montauk in the 80's? How have you been? I used to and still am fishing with Ron O. out there. How about August and Sept. moons in '78. Oh My Lordy!! Take care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes thats me. I still remember those great days and nights catching the really big bass. I also remember fishing with Ron O for codfish on the McAllister grounds and catching 1000 lbs. Those were the days. Say hello to Ron for me.
Capt John Alberda

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will relay the message to Ron O. Sounds like you've had quite a fall season. God bless you! Glad to see your still doing well. What's up with Richetta, is he still around? Tell 'em Hughie says hello. Have a great holiday and let's hope Artie Johnson is basking in 50+ pounders !!!!! Take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.