NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you use this stuff, save yourself some money and go to the crafrt stose and get yourself somescribbles 3-d paint for clothing, it is the same at over half the savings. why is it that as soon as something is used for fishing, the price goes up up up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it gives almost anything a ruberized covering of a wide range of colors with sparkles or clitter or shinny colors. Very popular in saltwaret fly making. type E-Z SHAPE sparkle body and search it on the web, They give a few examples but I find I can cover jigs as well as almost any lure and it comes out the color I want and very durable.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I thought that stuff looked familiar! You mean it's the same stuff that my daughter used to use to decorate her T-shirts and jeans with...like glitter and puff paint? As far as the price gouging issue is concerned. I suppose that tackle and materials are the Kosher for Passover chicken of the fishing world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.