NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this new thread (with permission from the moderator) for the sole purpose of getting together with a bunch of fellow Noreast members and go fishing, that is it... plain and simple

It is time to get back on track and get this trip filled up. :) :) :).

Picking up where we left off:

jdemidio,

glad you and your crew will be able to join us at Kubles for predeparture ****tails :rolleyes:
looking forward to meeting you. That goes for anybody else who cares to join us.
Maybe by the time the trip rolls around we will be able to get some fresh clams to shuck on the way out
Won't that be fun :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hahahah. Tight lines

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eamon,

I talked to Vinnie last night he said he is going to hold off until next Thrusday or Friday and then call Robin to open the boat. Vinnie is going to reserve 12 or 15 spots for Noreast members
. I belive he said he has seven people that are definate ;) Let us know if you find some more people. Talk to you soon. Tight lines :) :) :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
trip details

Tunaman
I don't understand why we aren't filling this trip up :confused:- March is the best time for big seabass and limited to 25 guys this should be a great trip....maybe if you post the details again, where, cost, food and drinks included etc it would help...if there is anything I can do let me know.
Thanks, Eamon

This post edited by Eamon 10:19 AM 02/03/2008

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good idea Eamon, ;) I will contact the chartermaster and post the details this week :) I belive the cost is $220.00 per person tip food and drinks included. I can say for sure we will be on the Doris Mae out of Long Beach island barnegate Light. Boat leaves at midnight, you will need to be at the boat by 11:00pm on March 21st we fish Saturday March 22nd... probably get back to the dock around 4 or 5pm. Like I said I will post more details as far as price and what is included. Its going to be a great trip :) :) :)
. Tight lines.

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Isn't it much easier that you guys ask Robin to block certain numbers for Noreast members by paying regular fare of $170 per person directly to the boat ? 35 guys on the boat is not bad for the big boat like the Doris Mae. The charter rate of the Doris Mae is $5,950 (35 guys X $170). If you restrict numbers, the trip becomes very expensive.
Food/drink is the least concern on any fishing trip. Just drop by Wawa on the way to the boat. They make excellent sandwiches whatever you like.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree Kil, :) I am not the chartermaster for this trip. I am just giving him a hand, as there issues that are out of his control and he is currently unable to monitor the thread. All of the information to date is per his agreement with Robin and the crew of the Doris Mae. The way it is looking now he will probably end up reserving 15 spots for Noreast members and have Robin fill the rest of the boat unless more people sign up. I hope to have more info in the next couple of days :) :). Tight lines

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a list of people that are definate for the trip
If there are any changes or if you want to add more people ;) post it and I will let Vinnie know:

Vinnie (chartermaster) +2
Tunaman40
Eamon
Mgasin
Jdemidio +3 (possibly more)

March is a great month for large Sea Bass :) :) :) :) :) Come on and join us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight lines

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
FYI

I know you guys need people to go and if I was off that day from work I would join you but there is no reason to bump a thread that is already stickied. Good luck getting more guys and I hope you ar5e able to as well.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
BUMP!

Just nervous energy, I guess.

Maybe w/ the stutter bump, it stays above the three other Stickies.

By the way, the other Doris Mae thread was locked two weeks ago, and is still on the first page.

·
Registered
21,760 Posts
Question:
My friends and I have a credit with the Doris Mae from a few weeks ago when we got blown out.
3 of us are members of Noreast and one isn't.
Can we use our credit and jump on this trip with u guys?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Learning2Tog, I will check with Vinnie and let you know
. I do not see where it would be a problem. More people more fun!!!!!!!!!
. Tight lines.

This post edited by Tunaman40 10:27 AM 02/07/2008

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seabash

Let's go people this is going to be a great trip...right time of year...right boat plus perks!!! food, drinks etc!!!

don't understand why no more people aren't signing up

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.