NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come across these stuffed animals from the AKC? The toy looks like an extremely big rat/rabbit/chipmunk/nutria combo.Cute toy,my jack russel loved it and ravaged it.(something like what happened to the mysterious giant fluke recently caught by the Jersey gal )Stuffing is all over the living room.Well,it looked so real that I wanted to check to see if it was made from animals,I mean my 15lb maniac dog flipped out so much I figured it must be partly made from animals. The instuctions say not to let kids have the toy and it's made for the enjoyment of you and your pet.Be sure to supervise your pet while it plays with the thing and if becomes damaged discard the stuffed critter.PRONTO!
Have I raised my dog poorly,is it time for the doggy shrink?
Is there a pet doctor in the house?;)

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
LOL you should of read the direction's first
was there a disclaimer of the box saying the company is not responseable if stuffing comes out and makes a mess of the house because the owner didnt read instructions and didnt supervise pet while playing with toy

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
i would call the toy company and tell ther theres been a small accident with one of their dog toys
and just wait until the the men in hazmat suits to show up

·
Registered
175 Posts
My friend Terri and I try to outdo each other every Christmas with really annoying dog toys. She bought my tennis ball obsessed lab/dobie a container of tennis balls with squeakers in them.

Seriously- the most annoying thing I've ever heard. CONSTANT squeaking, because the dog will actually sleep with the ball in her mouth and chew while she's dreaming.

Christine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.