NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or is everyone just consumed with bickering? Every one should be out enjoying the last 2 weeks of the season, I am as much as I can. If you want to release them than do it! If you want to eat them than do that. If you want to keep shorts than you have to live with yourself!

G

·
I think it's fun, so long as people as nice to each other. It'e when the name calling stuff start's that's when I head to another site, but I like a good fishing debate.

The Bassman

·
Premium Member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A good debate is cool, no I dont want to start a fight. Sometimes I put things up to get a reaction, but the main reason I visit this site is that it has the best content and the people are willing to answer questions. But than again, some of these postings seem like they would be better resolved over the phone or in person, why do people spend so much time getting angry?
If you keep short fish you can get in trouble, but I know for a fact that D.E.C. is slow to react to complaints of poaching, and since you cant burn the poachers at the steak why not just go fishing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Matty-

I was just kiddin' about a fight! All I really want to do is catch stripers. BTW - your posts are usually pretty funny.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the season!

Stephen Byrne
NY Bight Editor
Nor'east Saltwater

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.