NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im new here but im a big fan. I actually just bought my first boat and cant wait to get going. I bought a 26' Seaswirl Striper walkaround. I heard they were decent. Any way I own 2 cell phone stores and would like to offer discounts to noreast readers. I specialize in Nextel, AT&T, and Verizon. Let me tell you the Nextels are good things to have on the water. We can share fishing reports right on them. Anyway if you want info E-mail me at [email protected]

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING OUT ON THE BAY

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Hummmmm.... I wonder

Why wasn't the title of your post "Let me tell you about my new boat" as opposed to what it was? Could it be that free advertising is a tough thing to pass up? And by the way, how do you "specialize" in THREE different things? Would you go to a heart surgeon that "specialized" in hearts, feet and hemoriods? Finally, speaking of hemorioids, if you want to advertise, do it in a respectable manner. Go here~>>> http://www.noreast.com/today/contactads.cfm OR e-mail [email protected]

I forget now, was that weaser or weaseler?

· Registered
988 Posts
Bogus

Hey Dude,

The real fisherman out there do share fishing reports. It's great; infact, all it costs is ~$150. It's called a VHF. The thing that is even better, and you may not believe it so hold on to your seat........THERE IS NO MONTHLY FEE! Sometimes, when you call on it the Coast Guard will respond. You should introduce yourself to this technology.

By the way, take your phones somewhere else. There are only a few people who are allowed to advertise on these boards and you are not one of them.

Somoan

· Registered
988 Posts
Bogus

Hey Dude,

The real fisherman out there do share fishing reports. It's great; infact, all it costs is ~$150. It's called a VHF. The thing that is even better, and you may not believe so hold on to your seat........THERE IS NO MONTHLY FEE! Sometimes, when you call on it the Coast Guard will respond. You should introduce yourself to this technology.

By the way, take your phones somewhere else. There are only a few people who are allowed to advertise on these boards and you are not one of them.

Somoan

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys wasn't meaning to cause an annoyance. Was just trying to help. Like I said im new but im sorry how my first post went. Anyway on the vhf radio's what channel do the fisherman usually talko on?

· Banned
32 Posts
Six Passenger Pidgeons

Now for a limited time only the next six callers who dial *CG on their free cell phone will get to talk to a real sailor type. Hold on to your dixie cups because you also get a free commorant friend that will follow you as long as you feed it fish!

So dont delay, call today, wont let you go till you buy a chapeau'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.