NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I was looking for a place to purchase some Mercury Premium Plus 2-Cycle Outboard Oil.

Any places on Long Island discount this stuff? Any Good marine discount places in general? There was a place in Patchogue, but I don't remember its name.

I don't think it is worth getting this on line as the shipping would probably offset the savings.

Recommendations?

Thanks

BoatGuy

G

·
In Patchogue there is Bargin Bilge.. Larry's Lighthouse Marine Supply in aquabogue has the best prices I have found for Premium Plus.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stopped by the Bargain Bilge today. Seems they can not sell Mercury Premium Plus 2-Cycle Outboard Oil. The guy mentioned dealers that sell and service Mercury Outboards are the only ones who can sell it. That means premium prices! Has anyone else noticed this?

Any other suggestions for people read this?

G

·
I was in west marine in Babylon today. Saw premium plus on sale for 15.00 and change. Gave me the impression...when its gone its gone. Stock up.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Try a Mecury dealer and see in you can by BULK. If you have a contanier they will sell it from a 55 gallon drum and it winds up about $3 less a gallon. I do it that way for a Yamaha. Try Accurate Marine in Bohemia, 589-5502. I know they have the Yama Lube but he is also a merc dealer. He races boats and uses Merc's on the back of them so I guess he knows alot about them.

BCmeyer

This message was edited by bcmeyer on 3-11-02 @ 7:14 AM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.