Grey Wood Font Twig Electric blue
New York > Debs/Jones > deep back bay
Fishing method
Surf

Finally got out last night after not fishing for a week due to work and family issues. Worked the sod banks deep in the west end back bay, last of the outgoing from around 11:30pm to 1:45am. No wind to speak of and fortunately, no bugs either. Water was clean and clear, and to my surprise with all the wind we had, not much grass at the two places I fished. My first stop produced nothing for my 15 minutes of casting between two rigs. My second and last stop produced 5 fish in about an hour of fishing, all on the needlefish. One small rat about 20", 3 fish around 27-30", and one nicer fish that might have just cracked 20lbs. Dropped one other nice fish also, after about 2 minutes, so it looks like some better fish are spreading out in the bay. I must say, it felt good to stick something with attitude again. -Rich

<like href="http://www.noreast.com/postedreports/view.cfm?id=66726" send="false" show_faces="false" width='layout="button_count"'></like>

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.