NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member , been lurking for about 2 years ..after all the yeliing and fighting i stayed away . i am a russian immagrant who settled out in mTK 3 trs ago .. I saw on another site about custom bucktails . 1oz heads and 9/0 hookss crazy colors , guy seems to be a jerl

Alex

· Registered
536 Posts
Post away!

Yes, welcome. Have no fear. If you're nice and respectful people are the same back. You can even ask "dumb" questions without fear. I certainly have. Guys seem quite willing to help. Nobody fights too bad. Eventually we all have to see each others at seminars, shows, and in the surf. :)

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw on anther fishing site that this guy came out with custom bucks and they have 9/o hooks .. I have never seen this setup before . iwas wonder that do he makes these heads himself .. and what does a lrger hook do is it good or not good ...?i thought the skinny hooks on the smilining bobs were oks

alexi

· Registered
17,340 Posts
actually a pretty good idea depending on conditions, big fish, big hooks on certain conditions.... no bad ideas and the ones that know what they are doing come up with there own little spins on things.. I don't make my own bucktails but like to buy white ones and color them myself with rit fabric dye.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are crazy insane looking i wish i couls teal a photo ....

i mean the char had 2-3 differnt greens and he had blackfish , searobin ...he is giving them away on a raffle onthee other site

everyone say he is a big jerk very outspoken and mean......but his jigs ..i dont mind ugly speaking people but want o by jigs ...

Icalle some tackle store and they say that someone is pulling my leg , that the heads are probally made in chana with a smallesh hook ,, confused a q

must go now , paperwok calls me

alexi

· Registered
17,340 Posts
RussianStriper wrote:
These are crazy insane looking i wish i couls teal a photo ....

i mean the char had 2-3 differnt greens and he had blackfish , searobin ...he is giving them away on a raffle onthee other site

everyone say he is a big jerk very outspoken and mean......but his jigs ..i dont mind ugly speaking people but want o by jigs ...

Icalle some tackle store and they say that someone is pulling my leg , that the heads are probally made in chana with a smallesh hook ,, confused a q

must go now , paperwok calls me

alexi

There is another fishing site?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes many other sites out there , but you making fun with me?

I stole this pic to see what i talk about

this it bucktail i speak about , i email him but he never respond

i say he needs time in goulag

alexi

This post edited by walleyeman 09:40 AM 01/25/2008

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He just got back to me he was tying all night .....

I ask him about his hook compare to andrus like rich said..

also he said andus be a wire hook compare to his..

He said his hooks are big stong extra heavy Permasteal hookss.

he said he was gonna launchhis line next week

he was very ****y and abrubt but said his hook will never straighten

i order 10 from him he said next week. when you i get them i would post pics ...

alexi

This post edited by RussianStriper 01:23 AM 01/24/2008

· Registered
17,340 Posts
surfstix wrote:
Gee, is all of this coming from the same lamer that swears up and down on other sites and to anyone who will listen that THIS site sux and that he would NEVER be found over "there" !!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder.

BINGO !!!!!!!

Andrus has 1 1/4 oz bucks with 8/0 hooks just as good... cheap marketing ploy I smell here.

· Registered
17,340 Posts
Here's the link:

http://shop2.mailordercentral.com/thesurfcaster/prodinfo.asp?number=LUSB&variation=45/01

Not good at it but maybe someone who is can fix it?

I would stay away from this guy. Buy them yourself in white and color them anyway you want.

One box of powder rit ($2.00) is enouigh to color easily 100 bucktails. A little hot water, a little powder and you can create your own sea robin and whatever color you can dream up.. Pink is great for fluke

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.